In line with government advice, we have reduced our capacity and limited tickets during this time. It is essential that all Annual Passholders reserve their spot by pre-booking their visit online. This is to guarantee entry and avoid disappointment. Click in the name of the attraction that you want to visit:
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pre-book my visit to an attraction with my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Annual Pass if I am unable to go?
- What attractions are Merlin Annual Passes valid at?
- Does my Merlin Annual Pass give me unlimited entry?
- How do I use a Merlin Annual Pass to visit the attractions?
- Can I use my Merlin Annual Pass for events, animal experiences or tours at the attractions?
- Does my Merlin Annual Pass include car parking at the attractions?
- Is the Merlin Annual Pass valid for admission to Merlin attractions elsewhere in the world?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?