We do advise that all family members be present when purchasing Passes at an attraction, however if this is not possible you will be required to take along a clear, passport style photograph (not on the screen of a device). This will allow the team member to create the Pass. You will also be required to give personal details for each pass holder including address, contact details and date of birth.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass?
- What is my Home Attraction?
- Can I pay for my Merlin Annual Pass in installments?
- Do I need to provide all Pass holder details when purchasing online/onsite?
- Can I upload photos of the pass holders when purchasing online?
- Do all family members need to be with me if purchasing the passes on site?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Can I cancel my Merlin Annual Passes?